Gloucester Park removed ALL sports drinks.
Only a SMALL size of hot chips is offered at one of the food outlets.
The chefs worked to improve the recipes. Reduced fat dairy and reduced
salt ingredients are used, more vegetables are added to the hot dishes, and
the portion sizes have been reduced.
What have Gloucester Park learnt on their journey?
• To appease regular clientele, consistency in product is
essential. Only produce
quantities and varieties of product that can be maintained.
• Food presentation and placement is integral to food
• Customers perceive ‘fresh’ food to be better than
• Seasonal food offers variety and fulfils the
expectations of our customers
– More soup in winter
– More fruit salad, sushi and
fresh sandwiches, baguettes and wraps in summer